Maids are full or part time cleaning professionals who are responsible for cleaning and maintaining an area in a workplace, or a private home. Private, in home maids work under the supervision of a household manager. There is no formal education for this job position, but some experience may be required, depending on the employer. And Housemaids in Bangalore, Housemaid agency in Bangalore, Housemaid services in Bangalore.
- Dusting and Polishing – Maid service workers may be asked to dust shelves, windows, counter tops, and furniture as part of their duties. They may also be assigned the duty of polishing furniture after it’s dusted.
- Floors – Another duty of maid service workers is to sweep all floors with no rug. They also are responsible for mopping these floors after they are swept, and for waxing them on a regular basis. For flooring with carpeting, vacuuming is an important duty.
- Ovens and Other Equipment – The cleanliness of everyday household equipment must always be maintained, and this is the duty of maid service cleaners. They clean ovens and stove tops regularly, as well as refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens, toasters, and any other kitchen or household equipment present.
- Bathrooms and Linens – Cleaning bathrooms is another responsibility of maid service cleaners. They are responsible for cleaning the toilets, bathroom sinks, showers, and bathtubs, as well as the floor in the bathroom. Sometimes, they may be asked to sort clothing and towels and do laundry, and re stock linens in bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Miscellaneous – Other household duties for maid service workers may include washing dishes, or loading and unloading the dishwasher, if one is used. They also may empty garbage buckets and transport trash and waste to the proper disposal areas.Sometimes, grocery shopping and taking clothes to the dry cleaners are other duties, as well.