A personal driver works for an individual, company or family to chauffeur individuals, and must follow safety laws, care for passengers and maintain vehicles. Sometimes a personal driver also serves a security function for a client or family and must maintain vigilant surveillance while carrying out his transportation duties. Limousine and taxi drivers may require a special license in some areas and may own their vehicle or rent it from a company for a flat fee.
- Drivers must have the valid Licence to drive the vehicle.
- They must ensure the vehicle is in proper condition to drive.
- Drivers are responsible for the vehicle maintaince, oil, air, tyre care for safe journey.
- They must be educted to understand the road safety signs and direcions as well as the instructions given by the employer.
- Must follow safety laws, care for passengers while driving the vehicle.